Diagnose cost containment opportunities
What is the size of the prize and how should I prioritise?
How do we:
- Better understand what the main drivers of total costs are and the addressable spend?
- Secure cashable savings of up to 30% from real estate?
- Contain cost pressures e.g. increased demand for cleaning and lower space densities?
- Align the property portfolio to the new business environment?
- Ensure savings (and income generation) initiatives are sustainable, avoiding long-term adverse impacts?
Many businesses faced with financial challenges are looking at their real estate and FM cost reduction opportunities and putting in place benefits realisation plans. Savings of up to 30% can be made from some organisation's freehold and leasehold portfolio.
We can look across all the cost headings and conduct a rapid diagnostic of your portfolio and operations cost base, using established maturity assessments and benchmarks.
The benchmarks and maturity assessments are based on data from more than 120 clients over the last 10 years. They draw on insight from subject matter experts in agency, workplace, facilities, rating, lease advisory, energy and capital projects to name a few.
This will allow you to size the prize, prioritise the cost containment opportunities and identify the resources required to implement.
This cost reduction diagnostic methodology has identified tens of millions of pounds of savings for corporations and public sector organisations.
Our team comprises senior finance professionals (chartered accountants and corporate finance specialists), business strategy consultants and technical real estate experts (MRICS) with corporate reach back to nearly 5000 real estate professionals. Please see our contacts below.
Have a question?
Guy Brett Principal Strategic Business Advisory
Saurabh Das Director Strategic Business Advisory